www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

Hilo Coffee Mill DGC Fundraising Tournament

Tournament Details

Hilo Coffee Mill DGC Fundraising Tournament

Time: July 7, 2012 from 9am to 3pm
Location: Hilo Coffee Mill, Mountain View, Hawaii USA
Street: 17-995 Volcano Road (Between Mile Markers 12 & 13)
City/Town: Mountain View, Hawaii
Tournament Type: unsanctioned
Organized By: Mason Thompson
Latest Activity: Jul 3, 2012

Export to Outlook or iCal (.ics)

Tournament Description

The Hilo Coffee Mill DGC is an up in comming 9-hole course in Mountain View Hawaii. We already have 9 new Innova Discatchers on the course to play to, but we are still missing official tee pads. This tournament is a fundraising event (the first in a series) intended to raise the capital in order to install concrete tee pads. Three divisions:Am, Adv. Am and Pro Open. $20 entry fee. 60% of the pot goes to 1st and 2nd place in each division; the other 40% goes towards tee pad materials.

Comment Wall

Comment

RSVP for Hilo Coffee Mill DGC Fundraising Tournament to add comments!

Join www.DiscGolfersR.Us

Comment by mr ed on July 3, 2012 at 7:52am

If/whenever we get to Hawaii I'll be look'n to play the dg course.Great job of getting baskets,tees will materialize soon enought...build it,they'll play.

Attending (2)

Might attend (2)

Not Attending (1)

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…
 

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968