www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

Gabriel's post asking "what one disc would you reach for?" got me wondering.

I have almost the same question - what one new disc would you choose (off the shelf, never thrown) to play a complete round?

Does it changes our answers? Everyone has a feel for the discs in their bag, how 'beat' they are, etc. What is the disc you would choose for versatility and would reliably throw 'off the shelf' the way you expect?

As usual, my answer today is different than what it would have been a year ago, and it will probably be different next year: z-comet.

Views: 441

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Lat 64 Opto Fuse. Can maintain whatever line you need, can putt, can drive easily.
Glo-z Buzzzz, Firm plastic and flat. Max weight
DX 180G ROC, Rancho
This poses a very interesting question. While I don't throw my Rocs very often, I would have to say that it is the best "All-around" disc in my bag. So with only one disc to choose off the shelf I would go with a Roc of any plastic.
Unlike some people's post where they picked an old disc or one they do throw now....I'd have to say the Core as I've never thrown it and it is relatively new.

When are they going to come out with a sarcasm font...
z buzzz
KC Pro Roc
I could have been more direct in the initial question - what new disc is the most most reliably predictable off the shelf? I think we've all had the frustrating experience of buying two of the same disc that don't throw alike.

Anyway, back to sean, I like the idea of a sarcasm font, but then people would use it even when they weren't trying to be sarcastic and it would lose it's meaning - which is what happened to wingdings and helvetica previously.

Hey, maybe that's a possibility for a new naming convention. Who wouldn't want to pull out of their bag the new z-times new roman, mv boli, or crystal verdana, star malgun gothic, or just the plain utility mid-range, the sans serif? (damnit i wish there were a sarcasm font)
ditto.
dx tee bird.

ESP Buzzz

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968