www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

Hi,
I got a couple of these and as much as I want to keep it because it kicks a$$ I really need some quad straps.
The disc is a brand new, never thrown 153 R-Pro boss.
If anyone wants to trade for some relatively new Phenix Quad Shock Straps let me know. These discs are going for about $30 bucks on ebay so I think it's a fair trade.

Tags: Pro, boss, trade

Views: 4

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

sorry here is an image

I'll give you a swift kick in the pants for that disc Josh. Or we can duke it out 1 on 1 at Northside Park and I can lose again like I did today, and then you can give me the disc as a sympathy gift... and then I will use it as a roller. Just kidding Josh. I hope the next time I see you, you will finally have some quad straps, good luck.
Mike P
if someone is paying 30 dollars for these there crazy .
i found this site for 12 and most on ebay are under 15 dollars there was only three that was over 30 because there heavier

http://www.herodiscusa.com/japan-open-r-pro-boss.html
oh well, maybe someone will trade me for some used straps, if not I just get to keep it. No problem either way. I think if you used this disc as a roller it would explode...
Ok,
Well I hate to beat this subject up but how about this disc for some straps? Anyone?

Josh... You do know you put up a pic of a CE Valk right? Anyways if I don't talk to you before the weekend, I don't think I am going to be able to do the Orlando tourney this weekend. We should wait and go to the next PDGA tournament.
Sucks about orlando... It's going to be fun I think I'll go anyway because it's cheap and I don't have to get that PDGA membership yet. And I live there.
I traded Flip for a Cryztal Buzzz and he traded a dyed champ wraith he found for it...it's also too understable for me, I actually already traded it for some straps! JOY!

Matt's not going to be a doubles tomorrow so we have a chance to win!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

Disc Golf Approach Shot Tips by Paul Ulibarri

Posted by Alan Barker on October 30, 2014 at 12:40pm

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968