www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

Any suggestions on how to improve my local clubs page? I want to put up a calender for example. Anyother good ideas are very welcome. This stuff is new to me, but I am very willing to learn.
Anthony

Views: 2

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

If you look on your page you will see there is a "Text Box" you can do things in. One of the things you can do is drop in code for a small representation in there of a Google calender. Of course you need to create a Google calendar for your group in the first place.

I know more, not much, about this, but I have no time for several days to do more. Poke around Google Calendar and llok at calendar widgets or gadgets and I bet you can figure it out.
Thanks Terry, I will see what I can do.
For our club I just used the text box and typed in our schedule. That way it is right on the front page as well. If you want to check it out, our club is the Capital City Renegades.
Thanks Trevor.
I use a google calendar... you can view it here...

click here
I just started playing with this site today and I wanted to do the same thing. Since we are a meetup group, we have a calendar in another format but I couldn't get it to come in. I used Feedburner to pull in headlines of upcoming events. It worked out well. If there's an RSS feed of your events somewhere, this would work for you too.

http://discgolfer.ning.com/group/centexdg

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

Disc Golf Approach Shot Tips by Paul Ulibarri

Posted by Alan Barker on October 30, 2014 at 12:40pm

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968