www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

Anyone own or seen the Scott Stokely instructional videos???? what is your opinion of these videos??? any good?? worth the $$$$???

Views: 0

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I liked the videos. my wife bought them for me last Christmas. I think I got more from his book though. The videos seem to compliment the book. you can download the book as an e file for $19.99. well worth it.
Whats there that is not in the online articles here http://www.discgolfreview.com/resources/articles/
rumor is he is making videos you wont see on any disc golf site....lol
Nibs where can i find that book?
http://discgolfbook.com/

this link should work for you. you can download the PDF for $19.99. I think it helped me greatly! could not throw the backhand to save my life till I got this book!
pk, if you still have a vcr you can borrow the first tape from me. just send a reminder.
I thought these were really helpful when I first started playing DG. There is some good info ... wish there were more "pro tips". I think it's worth watching, and reading. Wish there were more vids/dvd's like this out there from some of todays top Pro players!
I have the Distance video, watched it in about 2003/2004..studied it and went out and practiced for hours..easily added 40' of distance that week. I highly reccomend it, think I still have it at home somewhere.
I have all three videos plus the book and I have found them very helpful. The technical quality of the videos, especially the sound quality, could be better, but I still recommend Stokely's videos and book for anyone interested in disc golf. I wish there was more audiovisual educational material on disc golf.

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968