www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

At my home course of Barfield Crescent, in Murfreesboro TN, I have an enemy. They crawl from the fairway onto my shoes. They crawl around on me for a hour or so before they find the tender spot they are craving. After, injecting me with their saliva, which breaks downs my cells, they suck my insides out. When they are full they drop off and a red raised bump appears. Then I begin to itch. I try to protect myslef from them with heavy loads of bug spray on my shoes, feet, and legs. They find ways around it. They hate me and love me. To combat them, I rush home and take a hot shower. I wash vigerously with a cloth and hot water. It seems to help. Just so you know? If you get them don't try putting nail polish on the bumps to "smother" them. They have already left once the bump is there. The polish may help with itching but does little else. One final recomendation. Chiggers dislike the heat. So when you are walking with your group and the smart guys stop in the shade while there is a shooter, try stepping out of the shade line. If you were to test the two spots. Shade and no shade there would be markedly more chiggers in the shade then in the sun light. In a perfect world chiggers don't exsist.

Tags: bug, chiggers, flesh, pain, red

Views: 2

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I remember from 2001 Nashville worlds, don't remind me!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968