www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

What is your favorite short distance putter (under 30ft.) and why?

Views: 36

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

#2 Putter - Big grip, solid feel, flies straight. Helps me concentrate on not missing the easy put inside 10m.
magnet, magnet, magnet, magnet... oh, did I say magnet~!?!!!
omega still omega and Black sabbath´s Paranoid heh
blunt blunt blunt!
discplayer KC Pro Aviar Heavy weight.....
Holds the line with a lot of snap..
dga blunt gumputt for me as well, ive tried all of them out there and this is what works for me, nothing sticks to chains like it, and it doesnt take off on a bad role if you miss very often, they can be flighty in moderate to heavy wind, but what i like about them over aviars is i can putt with this disc from 100 foot in and it keeps the same flight path, i dont have to worry as much about it turning on me, and i just love the way it appears to climb into the basket when i throw a little low and it hits the top of the rim and flips in, lol my buddys have named it my ken climbo disc because of this trait, so in closing i have come to realize this is not a more commonly used putter as say the aviar and wizzards, but hey, that means theres more of these babys for me, so if anyone has any they want to sell, leave me a msg cause im needing some extras for practice !!!
KC pro Aviar.....there is a reason why the best disc golfer in the history of the game endorses this disc....it is the perfect putter.
Whatever! LOL!
Aviar... I started with it as my only disc for two years (Post Frisbee). I've tried many others but I always come back.
I guess Steady Ed designed and sold the blunt because he needed the extra money!
I've been throwing a few Putters..of course I've only been playing for less than a year. But I've tried Magnets and Wizards which I don't mind too much. My Aviars have been good to me but I have noticed that I am Loving my Challengers. I currently putt with a Crystal Challenger. Its still pretty new to my bag but I'm loving the Hell out of it. Plus its a wonderful wind putter! It is extra stable so I'm able to putt so Umph on it with my jump putts so I know it wont turn over too much. I use it for anything inside of 100ft.
Aviar P&A. I hear everyone saying that they like stable putters?? That doesn't make sense to me. I bet when a stable putter misses it misses left. I like the beat in Aviar P&A becasue it is not stable. I carry several Aviars though. Putt inside the circle in lite wind with a beat in P&A and with heavier wind I use a new P&A. I have tried them all and the beat in Aviar is the the bees knees!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

Disc Golf Approach Shot Tips by Paul Ulibarri

Posted by Alan Barker on October 30, 2014 at 12:40pm

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968