www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

So...I recently misplaced my star aviar, and I've got the feeling I'm not going to be seeing it again.

So I currently have a 148g DX aviar to putt with.

Should I buy another Star aviar, for approaches and putts, or should I buy a DX putter instead? Because star putters do get beat up less.

I'm a little lost on what to do, but I'm leaning towards having a star and a DX putter again.

And I can't believe I gotta pay 14-17 bucks for a new putter -.- I'm 13 and I can't get a job...this game gets expensive sometimes...

Views: 7

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Aight homeslice

Thanks Tim, I'll go with a new star putter -.-

Well...guess I gotta mow my lawn tomorrow :(

that'll put me at 10/14-17 bucks
I really like dx because the grip star feels really slick and really i found the more i use my dx aviar the better it flys
But john, what if you taco a tree wit the dx one?

I use my aviar from about 70 feet and closer
I also use my aviar for shots 100 feet and closer I use more finesse on approach so I'm yet to taco it but I also have 4 other dx avair laying around as back up which or all the same weight and or use for practice putting i just cant use the star the grip is just not good maybe you should try pro i have a jk pro aviar i have had for 4 years now that flies just like new and there only 10 or so
Kyle Jacob Smalling said:
But john, what if you taco a tree wit the dx one?

I use my aviar from about 70 feet and closer
i like to use a dx classic aviar as my understable putter.
Use both,
the Star Aviar
KC Pro Aviar
The Star is great for approach shots (it stays fresh).
The KC is for close putting, this disc is broken in!
This from a father of a 16 year old (disc golfer):
Your parents will appreciate you mowing the lawn.
They will see the 'nice lawn' while you are out disc golfing.
Get the Star Aviar. Your game will appreciate it.
You help out the economy.
Everybody is happy! _______lllllllllllllllllll :-)
I've been thinking about getting the kc pro aviar also

but

I've been advised to use the same 2 putters for practice, so having 2 different putters would mess that up
Have more than 1 KC Pro Aviar in the bag....
This is what Disc Player sells.
Wouldn't recommend something we didn't like.

Kyle Jacob Smalling said:
I've been thinking about getting the kc pro aviar also

but

I've been advised to use the same 2 putters for practice, so having 2 different putters would mess that up
hey now,buy what you can afford,Save for what You really want.Your folks will appreciate the mowed lawn AND ANY OTHER TASKS THAT YOU DO.Birthday and Christmas lists are still a great means of your wants and needs.The game has become expensive.Perhaps the disc nymphs will locate your misplaced putter,check under your bag.Peace
Ed,
When compared to many 'other' sports, Disc Golf is very inexpensive.
You don't get better by throwing all the same disc.
But you don't need 100 in your bag.

mr ed said:
hey now,buy what you can afford,Save for what You really want.Your folks will appreciate the mowed lawn AND ANY OTHER TASKS THAT YOU DO.Birthday and Christmas lists are still a great means of your wants and needs.The game has become expensive.Perhaps the disc nymphs will locate your misplaced putter,check under your bag.Peace
You guys are the best :)

everyone replies to my topics
hey now,true.The game is inexpensive,but for a thirteen year old without income /job it is expensive.Throw in the travel/gas from the parents,that's all money spent perhaps over a set budget.Peace

Disc Player Sports said:
Ed,
When compared to many 'other' sports, Disc Golf is very inexpensive.
You don't get better by throwing all the same disc.
But you don't need 100 in your bag.

mr ed said:

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968