www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

Some time in the summer i plan on taking a tour of michigans best courses. I'm gonna start at Kensington go up threw Midland and go all the way up to Boyne. On the way back to Brighton gonna go down the west coast to Ludington to Grand Rapids and then head back East threw Lansing. This is all about camping, partying, and of corse DISC!!

Here is all the citys on the trip: 10 days
-start
Milford- Kensington
Davidson
Freeland
Midland
Wolverine or Bellaire
Kallaska
Traverse City
Kingsley
Cadillac
Ludington
Whitehall
Muskegon
Lowell
Lansing
-end
back to Brighton end of trip!!!

if you live in michigan and this sounds like fun send me a message. I should have prices times and everthing else planned out in a month or two

Tags: michigan, road, trip

Views: 1

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Why not come further south and hit some Kalamazoo and Battle Creek Courses? If you time it right the Timber Ridge Course will be open (it will open about 1 month prior to worlds).
Let Chas and I know when you are in the area - we'd love to join you for a round or two.
I have been planning on doing this for years. Never did it though. So many good courses in Michigan. Are you gonna try to go up into the U.P.? I hear there is one course worth playing right across the mackinaw bridge. The course in Houghton is not worth it. small 9 hole, very poorly designed. trust me.
I think the course your refering too is Silver Mountain in St Ignace. I've never played it but It's on the Northern Waters tournament schedule this year, Sept. 27th. I'll be playin it then 4 sure!

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968