www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

In order to avoid throwers receiving multiple emails, we've moved the daily Virtual Jumbo Toss into the Events Calendar. You make your throw by RSVPing to the day's Virtual Ring of Fire. Good luck!

In celebration of our 5,000th member—who will be joining us very soon, we're at 4,979 as I post this—this is the first of a month's worth of daily Jumbo Tosses. Anyone who Comments on this thread before midnight (as marked by the network) tonight, is in a drawing for a free disc. One toss per person (per day, each day will be a new Forum post and disc), please, or your toss is invalidated! Tell your buddies who are not members yet about this.

The winner is Tuffi When he provides mailing information, we will promptly send him the 1999 Pro Worlds-stamped Elite APX, which you can see here and at left.

We will have one month of daily Virtual Jumbo Tosses, leading up to the huge Virtual Ring of Fire for items to be fulfilled by our sponsors at right. (Still time to be a sponsor. If you want to learn more, or if you are a current sponsor and have questions, contact Am Worlds Champion Grandmaster Sheila Calhoun.)

Make your toss by posting in this thread. DO NOT POST MORE THAN ONCE (per day, per disc, new thread for each day/disc) or all of your posts will be dIscredited! One throw per identity!

Note: Starting with tomorrow's disc, I will have each day's Jumbo Toss be an event in the calendar. You will "toss" by RSVPing your attendance. That should eliminate the problem, for some, of getting lots of notices that people have commented after they did.

Views: 159

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

my turn
My throw is in!
Consider my disc tossed.
in
toss
toss from 40 ft...............ching!
Sweet.. I totally in it to win it..
Turbo toss.
In!!!
toss ftw...
nothing but CHAINS
I am in!

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968