www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

i need a very stable driver. ive went thru firebirds teerexs maxs destroyers im haveing a hard time finding something that can handle the snap i put on it. i can consisntanlty throw 400 ft anny but im having trouble finding something i can throw straight with alot of power and snap. any suggestions would be greatly appreciated

Views: 11

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Monarch?

Wraith?
Id recommend going with a heavier weight Wraith. Nothing scientific, just my opinion.
cant use a wraith just bought two brand new ones and they turn into backhand rollers
What about the Force
i never heard of that but yeah ill have to pick one of those up thanx man
Your welcome Go max weight and it should do you made by DISCRAFT
Try a roadrunner. It's not as stable as a wraith or t-rex so it should fly much straighter. Use a disk with just a couple grams of weight less than what you normally use. Good luck and good driving.
Charlie from Vegas
Where are these people coming up with their suggestions....a Monarch....a Roadrunner???????? anttttt!!.....thanks for playing...Johnny, tell'em what they've won!!!

looks like you've been through the laundry list of stable stuff...if it was all at max weight....The only thing I would suggest...is try to find an older max weight WX DX Whippet.
I know what you mean. a TeeRex works good for me, and I go with the Discraft Force when I really need extra power. The Force is by far my farthest disc.
sounds like you got a big arm and POOR form
when alot of the pro's can throw valks and teebirds
and get exelent distance

you should not be flipping a brand new firebird
my advise get some distance drivers like a waith and destroyer
maybe ever more flippy stuff and learn how to throw that
develop good form......
use something wore in, try to find a used wraith. I'm a newer player and some people say a wraith isn't good for a new player but for me I can put a lot of snap on a throw and this disc can handle a good strong snap and go straight. (not saying your a new player or anything)
XCaliber is a good disc but as d.j said maybe you need to work on your form

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

Disc Golf Approach Shot Tips by Paul Ulibarri

Posted by Alan Barker on October 30, 2014 at 12:40pm

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968