www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

While out in the junk in Morse Park (Neosho MO) I found a white JLS.
It was in the treeline opposite the train tracks, hole 13? 14?

There doesn't appear to be a name written in it but there is a note about it being a "First Ace."

Anyway, it looks like somebody loved it. If it's yours or you know who it belongs to, I'd be happy to see it returned home.

I'll post a pic if it helps.

Tags: ace, lost

Views: 0

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

If they loved it so much I don't think they would be throwing it or at least have their name on it. I just don't understand why people don't put their name and number on their discs. I found on that just had JB on it. How is putting initials, going to help?
By the note I inferred it was a newer player. I know a few people who refuse to put their number on the disc but a "unique marking" is required on each disc for PDGA sanctioned events.

I personally put my number on all my discs... can't say it's helped much.

Shawn Welling said:
If they loved it so much I don't think they would be throwing it or at least have their name on it. I just don't understand why people don't put their name and number on their discs. I found on that just had JB on it. How is putting initials, going to help?
Me either jack...

But I do love those people who don't put their names on their discs.

That way I can buy them without getting any bad karma or feeling bad.

But, back to your topic. Put up some signs with your phone number on them. And have the person describe you the disc, and if they get it right, you give them the disc.
I only put my names on the ones that I dont want to lose or use in tourneys, the others are considered "karma".. If I lose them while playing it'll make up for the hundreds I've found and played/gaveaway/lost throughout the last 13 yrs
That's where it went. My bad. Threw it on hole 1 at Brahan Springs during Katrina and you know those JLS disc really fly well.
Dude... nice drive you almost aced it! (Relatively speaking)

nitegolfer said:
That's where it went. My bad. Threw it on hole 1 at Brahan Springs during Katrina and you know those JLS disc really fly well.
Yeah, thought I heard some chains rattle but couldn't see if it stuck or not.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968