www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

Lets see how many people we can rally. One day, they will listen to our pleas.

Views: 18

Replies to This Discussion

Hey Dan,

I actually went on Saturday to play the course... I really liked the setup... add baskets and I think it'll be an awsome course... I liked how it combines distance with the need for accuracy... I had a couple of bad shots that hurt me a little... but I didn't end too bad with a +1... course that was only 9 holes... I spent the rest of the day practicing drives and whatnot... but I'd like to start playing a little more... I need to play the south vineland course a few more times before the tournament on the 26th... if I can get the day off I'm going to play in the am division... if at all possible, could you or others you know meet me on Saturday and play a few rounds? The more the better... I'd like to meet some golfers in the area... just let me know... you can call if that's easier... 434-665-4955... if I don't answer I'm at work so just leave a message... thanks!
Wish I could meet on Sat, but I am going out of town. Maybe some other time. give me a ring next time you are going out and I'll see if we can get together. 609-703-2828

I am playing on Wednesday this week around 5pm, if you can make it.

Dan

Kaiser said:
Hey Dan,

I actually went on Saturday to play the course... I really liked the setup... add baskets and I think it'll be an awsome course... I liked how it combines distance with the need for accuracy... I had a couple of bad shots that hurt me a little... but I didn't end too bad with a +1... course that was only 9 holes... I spent the rest of the day practicing drives and whatnot... but I'd like to start playing a little more... I need to play the south vineland course a few more times before the tournament on the 26th... if I can get the day off I'm going to play in the am division... if at all possible, could you or others you know meet me on Saturday and play a few rounds? The more the better... I'd like to meet some golfers in the area... just let me know... you can call if that's easier... 434-665-4955... if I don't answer I'm at work so just leave a message... thanks!
I can't get out during the week. I work from 12 to 8:30 this week and next week. I'm off on Friday and Saturday. If you can make it out sometime on Friday I'd be able to make it then I think. Let me know...
Kaiser,
we are trying to get some temporary baskets set up at Stockton. I will keep you informed. Tell your buddies.
Dan
Kaiser said:
I can't get out during the week. I work from 12 to 8:30 this week and next week. I'm off on Friday and Saturday. If you can make it out sometime on Friday I'd be able to make it then I think. Let me know...
To All:
We are going to get some temporary baskets set up at Stockton. You can download a map and get directions at www.dgcoursereview.com . I will let everyone know when this might happen. Probably not until the end of Nov. or first of Dec.

Keep the faith......

We Will Get More Courses in South Jersey....

Dan

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968