www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

Lets see how many people we can rally. One day, they will listen to our pleas.

Views: 18

Replies to This Discussion

If you build they will come!
i lived in south jersey for 40yrs and yes build it and they will come
Hey Crusader I'm sure I asked this before but where were you from? Did you know Firechicken grew up in Woodstown?
well i was born in salem,NJ I lived in Pennsville untill age of 25 them headed toward the shore and lived in Vineland for 10yrs or more. now i am in Lewes, De
Cool I'm surprised we had not met before. When did you start playing?
i have only been playing for a year.
Trying to get a course at Stockton College, in Galloway Township. First attempt was shot down. Next comes the "kitchen sink" five-point attack. I will keep all informed.

"may the force be with me"

Dan
Good Luck Dan! Any course at a college is great publicity for the sport! I've not made it to the south vineland course yet. How is it? Are there signs?
sounds like a road trip back to vineland
check out Dave Myers site. He has maps of the course layout. The front 12 holes are signed pretty good, but 13-18 are suspect. Weekend afternoons you might have to wait for paintballers on 15-17, but they are have always been curtious to the golfers. Check out http://www.dgcoursereview.com/ for south vineland course. give your review.

The course is very nice. Play the yellow par-62...not easy.
Hello there... I just moved up from VA a little over a week ago. I just got a job in Atlantic City if anyone was wondering why the long move. Anyway, I've been playing for a few years now and am quite addicted to the game so it goes without saying that I'm looking for somewhere to play... and more importantly someone to play with. I spent my days off last weekend and drove up to Vineland to play. The south course wasn't too bad, but I get bored when no one is out there. I tried the other course, but some of the signs are gone and I didn't know where I was going half the time. To make this short... I'd just like to introduce myself to anyone who is out there... I'm Kaiser and I want to throw some disc!
Hello Kaiser,
check out the object course I have installed at Richard Stockton College. You can download a map and directions at www.dgcoursereview.com

Dan

RSS

Blog Posts

Disc Golf Approach Shot Tips by Paul Ulibarri

Posted by Alan Barker on October 30, 2014 at 12:40pm

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968