www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

whats yoyr guys discs???

Views: 16

Replies to This Discussion

In my bag right now I have 4 Elements (1 S, 3 E), 2 Demons, 2 Warlocks (1 S, 1 E, short drives, not putts), and 2 Wizards (1 Soft, 1 SSS, my putters). Basically my whole short and midrange game is Gateway and has been for a while.
In my bag before winter set in and I went into hibernation. 2 wizards (driving and approaching) 3 Demons, Illusion, raging inferno, blazes were working their way back in also. My putter is a blunt gumbputt.
i have always thrown warlocks... But since i recently got sponserd for the AM team i received a bunch of blurrs and spirits and they are really overstable any help on what drivers i should throw. i like surges and wraiths
My Gateway Fav 4:

Warlock... 173
Wizard... 172
Diablo Flex... 173 (wicked fast eh)
Diablo Dt... Love the long ball with this one

I get a lot of crap from the boys... but time in and time out these discs come up big for me
I'm throwing a Sabre, a Diablo DT, a Blurr, a Warrior, an Element-X, and a SuperSoft Wizard.
I do use other brands, but these are my Gateway boyz.

Gateway makes a nice product, and a great company to have dealings with!
you should try the inferno or raging inferno both are pretty easy to throw and will go a long way
i throw 4 wizards, 2 demons, a blaze,2 rages, raging inferno, element, element x, a flat top diablo dt, a spirit, illusion and the assasin
2 - Element X (E), 2 - Super Stupid Soft Wizards, 1 - Soft Glow Wizard, 2 Diablos (Flex) and a couple of Magics
Soft Wizard (drives/long approaches)
SuperSoft Wizard
Elements (S & E)
Warrior (E)
Assassin (red) (E)
Spirit (E)

Teebirds
Beasts
Destroyer
Putting/mid - Warlock, Magic
Mid/Fairway- Demon, Blaze, Sabre --- Roc
Driver - Assassin, Blurr, Destroyer, Firebird

I do have an element for turnovers. Working with George to get a better mix in my bag.
"2009" Gateway Mixed Bag Team Member
Just tried the new Apache driver from Gateway. I like it!
I've been getting off on the Champ Monarch (172), but my best discs at the moment are the Star Roadrunner (172), Champ Leopard (150 - sweet!), DX gator (173 - my go-to midrange), DGA Rogue in their good plastic (173 - #12 at NWTP don't stand a chance!), DX Banshee (172), Star Stingray (175), and my fave putter is still the Wizard. I've been trying out a Groove, as well... fast.

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968