www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

Ok, im on another board trying to fiqure this one out.

Is the Clear an SE or Ce or proto Ce or what? Then, what about the other one? Its a Tl, both were released at the same time. Any help in resolving this issue would be appreciated. Thank you.

Views: 23

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

is there any writing on the underside of the disc???? should be near the center
the difference is one is special edition pro plastic (gold one) the other is champion plastic couldn't tell if it was special edition or not but don't think so
they both say special edition, the clear has t on it the gold has tl
from the sounds of things you have a tee bird clear one and also a TL which is a straight tee bird
Yes all this i know, we are trying to fiqure out the exact plastic definition. Not which disc they are, would the clear be called a proto champ plastic then?
I'm not sure but most innova champion plastic is clear (see thru) as far as i know. it might be a special blend for a fundraiser the gold one is fundraiser gold pro plastic rare to the best of my knowledge
The clear was the first clear disc released to the public. 1 of about 50. Im waiting on a response from one of 2 Innova friends, for the exact definition. Not sure of the exact number but i know there wasnt too many of the gold ones. Maybe they will clear this up when they get the chance.
you could ask Dave from Innova, on the "ask Dave D thread" on the PDGA website discussion
just remembered he is on this site too, could just send him a message regarding this thread.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968