www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

This is where everyone can enter there name and what of PA there from and DG Clubs you belong to and such.

Views: 9

Replies to This Discussion

Harrisburg area. Usually play Creekside in Enola and Pinchot State Park Boulder Woods or Quaker Challenge. Of course Codorus in Hanover is only 1+ hours away, Buchmiller in Lancaster less than that, Akron and French Creek not too far either. Gotta have a decent microbrewery or pub nearby to make the trip worthwhile....ha!
Hi i am Wayne from the 17331/York County/Hanover
My home course is Codorus
Favorite disc is TeeRex
Hi all, I am from Strasburg, Pa. and own Beaver Creek Mini Disc Golf Course. Strasburg is just outside of Lancaster City. I belong to the Mini Disc Golf Federation and Lancaster area Frisbee Sports. I am also a PDGA member. Disc Golf home course is Buchmiller Park and Roland Park.

If any of his group want to experience Mini Disc Golf, We have 8 permanent Mini Disc Golf courses in Pa. 6 in Lancaster County, 1 In Hanover and 1 on private grounds in Erie County. We in Lancaster would Love to turn you on to Mini Disc Golf. Give me a shout if you are in the area or want to come and play our courses. We would LOVE to show you around. Peace, and "ROCK THE CHAINS", Donnie Brooks MDGF#.00001 PDGA#15252 (Mini Disc Golf Federation and www.minidiscgolf.com) Picture of Tobin Hurtt going for the basket at Hobson Park Mini Disc Golf Course. The first Public 18 hole Mini Course in the world. Lancaster County PA.
Hi, im from Meadville.I am press.of North West Pa. Flying Disc Maniacs We disc at Pymatuning State Park.We need more disc golfers.Hope to see you all on the course!
it is the only course in pa i have not been to yet. How come it is not on the pdga website course directory?
gunkamania said:
it is the only course in pa i have not been to yet. How come it is not on the pdga website course directory?
gunkamania said:
The back 9 is done.The front 9 is under constuction.4 more baskets to go. Itwill be done in the spring,or when wether lets up.Go to 4141discgolf.com for photos
I'm Bill From Levittown, Lower Bucks County. I'm a newbie but my home course would be Tyler State Park, I live about 10 minutes from it!! Anyone wants to throw a round or two, let me know!
i am about an hour and a half from tyler . go to this link http://www.discgolfersr.us/profile/Eric_DMB
this guy plays tyler alot.
I also live 1 1/2 or so from Tyler, about 20 min. from gunkamania, in the (less than) beautiful city of Allentown, where Nocky rules and Covered Bridges drools.
I'm from extreme NorthWestern Pa, near the Ohio line (West Springfield). My home course is Lakeshore Park in Ashtabula, OH. where I am a member of the Shoot the Breeze DGC. I also play Duck Run, which is only 3 miles from my house. I'd love to see more courses developed in our area!

RSS

Blog Posts

Disc Golf Approach Shot Tips by Paul Ulibarri

Posted by Alan Barker on October 30, 2014 at 12:40pm

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968