www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

This is where everyone can enter there name and what of PA there from and DG Clubs you belong to and such.

Views: 9

Replies to This Discussion

Hi I'm Leon. I from Bloomsburg. I'm a member of the Bearclaws Disc Golf Association. Are local Ice Bowl is coming up at Hickory Run State Park on Feb. 2nd and have are 3rd annual Summer Soltstice on July 21st.
anyone want to throw some discs this weekend before new years? I will come up to the dam if youwant ?
Not in PA right now, but visit Pittsburgh occasionally, so I'd like to be able to get in a round with someone familiar with western pa disc golf next time I visit.

go steelers!

dre
Hey, I'm Adam, from Quakertown, PA. I'm just online members of the LVDC and Bearclaws but I plan on getting more involved in the next coming year. I just started playing this past fall and have been addicted since the first throw. I'm not sure when I'll be out on the course again, but my throwing arm is buggin' the hell out of me....
Allentown, PA
Webmaster of LVDC
Eric here. PDGA#19462. Currently living in North East Philadelphia.
Former holder of the #1 tag from the Hickory Run/FEW Bearclaws! Still consider myself a very active member in that club!
Current member of both the Bucks County Disc Golf Association as well as the Friends of Sedgley Woods.
Hey I'm Jason, I'm from Souderton, PA. I'm not really good enough to consider joining any clubs, but I would love to throw with anyone. This summer I am really hoping to hit the road and see what kind of courses PA has offer. any suggestions?
My throne rests in the state capital. Too many courses within 2 hours drive. I am the course designer of Creekside Disc Golf and president of our club. Couple of events going on in the area in the near future:

April 26th Pinchot State Park Boulder Bash V(PDGA C tier); come & check out the states latest pro caliber course, Quakers Challenge!

July 19th Creekside Disc Golf presents the Crawdad Cooker(PDGA C tier)

August 2nd Creekside Disc Golf presents a Junior Jam(under 16 only event)/Ace Race. After the kids finish their round in the morning, Adults get to run for the chains in the Ace Race in the afternoon.
I live in florida but born and raised in northwest PA (Youngsville) I am back for a week and tring to find a course close by YA'LL have a good tour. and keep slinging them disc
Steujr (todd)
I too live in Florida.
What is it with that?
Grew up in southeastern PA.
Delaware County.
My oldest brother is still there.
"Great disc golf community up there!"
hey, I am from Westren PA. Actually close to Pittsburgh anyone else

RSS

Blog Posts

Disc Golf Approach Shot Tips by Paul Ulibarri

Posted by Alan Barker on October 30, 2014 at 12:40pm

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968