www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

What to do? It's all flooded out up here in Lubbock, and I wanted to go south to Abilene then towards Austin, down to the coast back up through Houston in about 2 weeks, to DFW eventually and to Arkansas. Now, I have to wait and see what happens with Ike but I bet it's gonna damage the Houston area enough that going there for disc golf in 2 weeks won't be too viable. The courses, hotels and infrastructure could be ruined. We will have to wait and see.
Anyone in that area better be getting out right now! And take the baskets so they don't get washed into the Ocean!

Views: 7

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

be safe brotha
Major Bummer, I'm moving my daughter from Denver to Ft. Hood as my Son-in-law is coming back from his 3rd. tour in Iraq (U.S. Army), we will be staying at my sisters place in Lubbock, Sat. (20th.) night, then heading to Austin/Ft. Hood area on Sunday Morning. Already had a "DG park" in Austin picked up to play before I caught my Plane back to Colorado Springs. Hope the storm doesn't wipe out highway from Lubbock to Austin!!! Ben, stay DRY, no messing with flood waters, just to throw plastic!! :O

B.J. (bogeyman) Ondo
Colorado Springs, CO.
Pikes Peak Flying Disc Club
under water disc golf!

dig it!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968