www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

I am curious how many people out there have added this disc to the bag. I am also curious how many have seen the "top dogs" in their area adding them to their bags. Any Star Destroyer sightings please comment here, also comment if you like, dislike and why. Thanks in advance and happy huking!!!!

Tags: Destroyer, Favorite, discs

Views: 56

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I've been touting the star destroyer on several posts in here! Its awesome really added some D on the old arm!
it pretty much became my go to disc on all shots until i left it in the farway and went home and never got a call on it (whip away the tear) but i gotta order a new one. they are super fast man nice feel too
i have one of the first runs in my bag....it's light orange....its for some reason more grippy and softer than the others. awesome addition to my bag
i swear by them!!!!!

i have 2 in the bag
Destroyers are easily the longest disc on the market to date.
many, many sightings... the Destroyer is amazing...
Only Lars and a select few people got to see the Star Destroyer I scored from LSDiscs. I am very amped with the way it flies. It is way overstable and goes very long and very fast. and the Custom Dye job is by far the most perfect one I have ever seen. It is very "Ace-runny"
Try the DX destroyers. They are stable/under stable right out of the box even at max weight. OMG they crush.
They fly far but don't last long because of the thin flightplate.

Anyway If they are just too inconsistent and don't last long enough if you ask me.

I haven't found them to be overstable either, I have to hyzerflip them.

Not the best disc IMO
We have lots of water down here so i like the fact i can pull a 8$ disc out of the box and toss them a easy 450'. Im also considering making the dx my roller disc.
at first I was very skeptical... I got one and threw it a bit. didn't like it.

now I have three. :)
I've been experimenting with a Pro Destroyer. It is super fast and super overstable. Not sure if I really like them as of now. Maybe I will like it more once I get it beat in a little more.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

Disc Golf Approach Shot Tips by Paul Ulibarri

Posted by Alan Barker on October 30, 2014 at 12:40pm

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968