www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

So every year discraft has a "one disc" challenge, Where you play a casual tourney with a prototype disc. And to get ready for this event my friends and I play a couple of rounds with just one disc. and ever now and again we do this just to remember the days whare we only had one disc.
So I wanted to post up and see what everyone would pick if they had to.

So here's the set up.. One disc and only one disc. For Drive's, Mid's and putt's. What do you reach for?...

Views: 26

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

buzz, any plastic
12x Wraith all the way. I don't acknowledge Discraft. The drone is the only contribution they have every made to disc golf IMO.
comet
champ coyote no doubt.
2nd choice would be a roc.
FLX Buzzz
DX Shark
Lat.64 core!
I hear ya on this. Tried one of these out, and they are a really nice mid. I still carry a Roc and a Buzzz, but I like these because they curve out of a line. Great disc choice sir!
So, I guess It's me and BeckyT. Leopard. Preferably Champ plastic. I throw this disc farther than most folks throw destroyers. I also use it as a mid. I can probably putt with it too.
9 disc's for mortal am's, 7 disc's for the grandmaster's in their old age, 3 disc's for the pdga pro's, 1 disc to rule them all, in the basket where the shadows lie.............my dx shark
z buzzz
First run esp wasp.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968