www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

How about a Forum for "Disc Golf Road Trips?"

Views: 3

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

My buddy and i are a taking a four day trip down to georgia and the IDGC. Hall of fame, sweet courses and the IDGC monthly. and warmer weather
How about being able to choose who shows in your friends on the profile page - I would like to select 12 "top friends" to display instead of just the 12 most recent.
i think it'd be nice to be able to see what members are located near you so we could possibly play rounds with local members.
we'll see you there!! IDGC is great! looks like you'll be getting your wish about warmer weather - should be 60's.
I'd like to see the videos on the Clubhouse page be random instead of chronological. Sometimes a couple days will pass without change and it'd be a nice feature if feasible.
Wish list:
It's be nice if there was a link to the profile page of the person who uploaded photos. When you hit there name, you just go to all of their photos and have to search for them to see their profile.

So it would be nicer to have the name like go to their profile and have a see all link that goes to their photos.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968