www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

anybody use this bag? reviews of it?

Views: 1

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Well I've seen one

I personally think it a good bag, but only if you have the money for it.

If you don't have the money for it, get a random bag from ebay.
I ordered one offline for 54.95$ with free shipping :D
If you get one, you'll want shoulder straps. So make sure to figure that into the cost.
I bought one of these bags when they first came out, and I loved it. The only thing was, they then bought out the DISCarrier, which is a very similar bag with a larger capacity, so I upgraded (I love carrying stacks of discs!).

Both bags were pretty well-made (not as well made as the Revo bags, but we're talking half the price for the Innova bags as well!).

Basically, as long as you're not uber-rough with your gear, it'll last you a long time and is a very presentable bag with a good capacity and room to hold all your other DG stuff.
Definitely get the Phenix Quad-Shocks, I got a pair and love em, they are exceptional quality and they take the load off your throwing shoulder, which is important during thoe tournament days.
i upgraded to this bag a while back & like it. to get the most out of it u need the quad shocks.
DO NOT GET

this is not because it is a bad bag. this bag is really good, but if you get a Fade Gear Tourney bag, it is pretty much the same size, stronger material, More colors, and costs a bunch less. Go to Fadegear.com and at least check it out.

peace.

oh, and if you want quad shocks which are good because carrying 20+ discs gets heavy, don't go for the phenix ones. If you get the Toolrider GSX gel suspenders, they are more comfortable, have more features besides just straps, and colst about half the price. Here is the link to the amazon store Here
Well truthfully, here's my bag

http://cgi.ebay.com/NEW-BLACK-LIGHT-WEIGHT-DISC-GOLF-BAG-HOLDS-15-2...

It works very well for people on a budget. My only complaint about the bag is the strap... Kind of hurts my shoulder but that can't really be helped I suppose
I have one and love it, but now that I have built my own pull cart "to carry beer and plastic" I wish i would have got the DiscCarrier model, more for the big pockets on the ends, not so much for the extra disc space.
Any innova Bag is a waste of money it's cheaply made and they rip if you want a good bag buy American and go with revolution
Fade Gear. I did research for a month until I decided on this.

The note I made on Quad Straps. I didn't think I needed them because I was so used to a normal strap, but it is soooo worth it.
I had been playing with an older PDGA tourney bag. I got a competition bag last weekend and have enjoyed the reduced weight immensely. I don't think you'll be disappointed if you get one. But do spring for straps, they make a lot of difference during the round.

As for the fade bag, it does look remarkably similar, with an extra pencil holder.

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968