www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

So anyone else up for the challenge?. I'm sure that if we get enough post's on this we might be able to get the right people on the band wagon to make this happen..

Ideas.. Formats.. pay outs.. etc....

Views: 4

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

This would be awesome, but difficult to accomplish with the distance factor and limited field of disc golfers online compared to total amount of disc golfers, but great idea.

I guess if you made it a regional system it would have a better chance to work.
What.....?

I'm lost..
regional would be good as well, thats more for what I guess I was thinking between that and the travelers. you could number the tags and make different logos/number per different states.
It would encourage people to meet up for a round in the real world, which would be kinda cool!
I would love to try it!!! I'm in!
Aight...someone explain...

I'm totally lost...
Kyle Jacob Smalling said:
Aight...someone explain...

I'm totally lost...

OK, So heres the ruff on a bag tag challenge. You start off with tags, lets say.. 100 of them. all numbered differently. 1 to 100. Pass them out to 100 people. lets say you get tag 24. and while playiong a random round at a different then usual course you stumble into someone who is holding tag # 15. you can challenge them for their tag. play the round and the winner takes the lower # tag. and vise vesa, you could be chilling at a course warming up and a stranger who has a higher # tag could challenger you for yours.
I've also played on league nights whare you can challenge someone in a different group/squad and at the end meet up and see who won. The whole idea is to get people to randomly challenge each other to a game and play for their "tag".
Tag's can be wooden, dog tags, plastic...etc..

I hope this helps
Oh, that sounds really cool!

I'd be in on it!
I'm up in Alaska, but I'm for it, as long as everyone else wants to come up here to play.
Lmao...

But yea, I think I could start something like that around here

If i had the supplies
This would be a good idea

The way you could do it is when someone pays for there tag there name goes in a system and there member number goes next to there name after a time period you stop the payments coming in and make the tags for the year with the person with member 1 gets tag one and so on down the line..

Then players from other countrys will have tags and if you ever happen to goto another country you can play them for it that would be cool.
we could distribute them to people in an area where there is alot of members, like the michigan/ohio/indiana/wisconsin area. and keep track of the standings on this website. that would be fun.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968