www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

Can anyone comment on what they believe is the best Discraft disc? I have the Buzz esp flx and love it. I'm not too impressed with the Avenger. And the challenger pro is alright. Please advise a Utah discgolfer.

Views: 940

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

YES! The Buzzz is by far the best Discraft disc. I also love the EliteZ XS. Check it out. I can drive the thing a long long way.
Z-Storm, unfortunately they're not making any more. :(
Buzzz Any kind,
I suppose the buzzz is awesome?

I don't got one...but
Every Discraft disc rocks. I cant honestly say there is 1 disc that is better then any other disc.

The most versitale disc would be the Buzzz, followed close by the Buzzz SS.

For drivers I would say a Surge. Not to overstable and is a friendly low power high distance disc. With ok snap you can make it hyzer, hyzer flip, anyhyzer or just go straight.

A close second to the Surge would be a FLX Avenger SS. Great low power high glide straight shooter. Has to be FLX plastic or it turns into a roller in ESP plastic.

For mid range I would go with the Buzzz. Depending on your snap you would go with ESP (less stable) Elite Z (little more stable) or the FLX (most stable)

For putting there are currently 3 TOP NOTCH putters IMHO. I perfer the Challenger in either D or FLX . I have bigger hands and it just feels great. Nice and grippy. If you have some good snap for your putts with the FLX if you miss low you still have a great chance of going through the basket itself. This is a slightly overstable putter.

There is the Magnet. I would stay away from the really floppy Soft Magnets. Those will not help your game any. Slightly understable with good floating power.

Then the oldy but goody, the Rattler. All it knows to do is float. Throw it any direction you want it will just float. The PERFECT helocopter disc.

So in conclusion, there is no best disc. Its all prefence. Give me a Z MRX and im happy.

-Eric-
the last one that I threw!!!
z buzz can't do with out it
comet
My first disc from them and first dg disc was an XL in the elite pro plastic. I have to say it pretty much does whatever you want/throw it to do.

I still say they have the best putter in the in the soft Magnet.
i have found the crush to be an excellent side arm disc. I use the crush for all sidearm drives. I throw an ESP crush which is a bit flippier than the Z crush which i also use. Depending on the shot i need to make i switch between the two discs.
The Tracker is another excellent disc and i find it quite comparable to the Tee Bird-- I use it for midrange drives that need to go straight and the buzz wont get me there
Buzz is a great all around disc. for Driver, nothing can beat my Force.
flx challenger a great disc in a great plastic!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968