www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

Can anyone comment on what they believe is the best Discraft disc? I have the Buzz esp flx and love it. I'm not too impressed with the Avenger. And the challenger pro is alright. Please advise a Utah discgolfer.

Views: 934

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

First run Z buzzz
I use 6, yes 6 different flashes for driving. Forehand and Backhand. I am significantly behind with my FH, so it's in the perfect unison in some respects. Midrange; Flat top z buzz, esp wasp, esp zone. Putting hard magnets and the occasional rattler. I can not live without any of these discs.
Buzzz......best disc ever!!!
Z-Wasp...
I gave my Rocs to my son.

I throw Buzzzs now. I also like the Avenger SS and Flash.
Well, I gotta change my answer

The 2008 ace race disc is by far the best discraft disc
FLX Buzzz and Elite-Z Surge. Once the Surge is beat in, its a great disc with a lot of distance.
I love discraft! My favorite drivers are my flick and my pulse. I throw forearm so i need overstable discs. And idk what that guy was talkin about with dont use the soft magnet?!?!?! I love mine. It grabs the chains and holds on.
Buzzzzzzzzzzzz
I use an esp crush as my main driver throwing RHFH. I also throw a z surge,z flash, SS FLX avenger, and an esp buzz. All of these are great disc and if i could afford it I would have a lot more discraft discs.
I've got a Supercolor Buzzz from 1-2 years ago that I love, but the Soft Magnet--though I don't use it too often--is irreplaceable when I need it.
I made a previous post about this topic earlier, but I just got a max weight 178G FLX Buzzz in the neon green color, and I feel like I could run the entire course just with that disc. If you need 400ft disctance and you have pretty decent arm speed and snap, you can get it 400ft lol. I am in love with this disc.

-Eric-

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968