www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

We should get started on a disc golf chicks calender for next year. Any one who can, should post some pictures up here of disc golf chicks, and we should get this thing going.

Tags: calender, chicks, disc, fun, golf, hot

Views: 70

Replies to This Discussion

Yeah, I reckon it sounds like a fantastic idea, but over here we dont have many chicks that play regularly....
I'm working on getting more to play. Giving some of my old discs to some cute girls that I know that just started disc golfing. They are out there. When I was out on the course on Sunday there were bunches of hot chicks out playing. I know a few girls that I have gotten into it recently. Maby it will just have to be a Humboldt Disc Golf Chicks callender. Just kidding.
Keep Hucking
-Chris UPDGA# 0001
Chris, sounds good mate, I'd pay $20 for a copy! Now you've got some convincing to do.
It sounds great!I can see ahot chick leaning to make aHOT put!This needs to get going .The press waits
heck ya...I'll start shootin pics
I'd be down for a calendar pic.
Good excuse to be hanging that camera out there huh Neil!! Ha ha, it would legitimize you, kinda cool. but I think I should be able to do the same for the girls calendar!!! Yeah, Erica could cover the Kansas area,and I will cover the Okieland!!!

LSDiscs-Neileo said:
heck ya...I'll start shootin pics
I'll bring a camera to Beauties and the Beasts (formerly known as Femillz but this year they are letting guys over 50 play in the tournament). See if I can get some of the ladies to be down for a DGC Calender
spiderwoman said:
I'd be down for a calendar pic.

Spiderwoman is hot!

Me up north in Traverse City
Great photo! Miss Jan.
I have tons of picS!!! !!!!

ill have to post some later on when this is really gonna happen lol

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968