The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

So, IYO, whats the best innova disc for

driver: star destroyer
multi-midrange: DX roc
putter: star aviar

Views: 4399

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

my personal favorite disc is the teebird because of how controlable it is. I trust it more then any other driver I have
The Boss. It's just ridiculous, more so the X Caliber.
Has the boss been released yet or did you throw a prototype?
The boss!?
FIREBIRD..next person not to say otherwise, this discussion will be closed! (just kidding, but not about the disc)
I see ben...

I've never thrown one...

They're good backhand?
Seriously. The best Innova disc is the one you find, that you can turn in for money :D... I made 6 bucks turning in junk...i mean Innova disc today. 6 more and I can finally get that max weight 08 Worlds Ghost Stamp Buzzz I've been wanting. Thank you Innova.

-Eric-
great topic as a lot of people have their own thoughts.

long distance - Beast
accurate driver - Teebird
approach - classic roc
putter - Rhyno

My personal favs.
Def a Valk or a Wraith for drivers. OBVIOUSLY a roc for midrange. and aviar for putter
John Hodgkins said:
Has the boss been released yet or did you throw a prototype?

Kyle Jacob Smalling said:
The boss!?

I threw, and own a pre release one given out at the U.S. Masters. Mine is an almost opaque chambion blue, I love it. Could I get away with throwing a Destroyer or Surge? Yes. Could I throw a Wraith for the same distance? Yes. Could I probably throw a Starfire for the same effect? Definitely. What is super special about "The Boss", not really that much. I can huck it about 450 feet forehand, it has a little to big of a rim to throw consistently backhand. I can throw a Destroyer RHBH or forehand about 425 feet. In all honesty, at this point, I really don't think discs can truly get get that much faster. There aren't too many holes anywhere that are substantially longer than 400 feet, that aren't at a down hill incline. It's really not that big of step, however, for coolness, this scores a 13 on a 10 scale.
I don't understand whats so wonderful about a valk? I'm terrible with them
Where can I find a Champion Viper? I've only seen the CFR Champions and have not found any for sale..

I will try a Firebird also...

TheCook said:
Try a Firebird . It seem to do the same thing for me. Ohh yeah and you can get it in Champ plastic

StillDead said:
I'm not really throwing Innova right now... but I have to say I LOVE the Viper! Why can't I get this in champion plastic???? I would love to have a 180 Champion Viper.... it would be in my bag so fast!!!!!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968