So, IYO, whats the best innova disc for

driver: star destroyer
multi-midrange: DX roc
putter: star aviar

Views: 4485

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I'm pretty sure we all ready had this disc-cussion...lol

ROC!!! To be more specific....Classic Roc!
hands down the "ROC"
I'm starting to enjoy using the star destroyer and wraith the more I practice throwing them. Two aces in three days with a star destroyer.
Eric Sears said:
Hmm best Innova disc. I would have to say the one I find in the water so I can turn it in at the local discgolf shop for 2 bucks.

-Eric-

hahahahaha exactly.
169 Hot Pink Star Destroyer, Custom Fools In The Creek Stamp.
Best Disc Ever for Driving, Approaching and Putting - The Aviar!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Best disc for putting - Aviar, true that

Driving with an aviar - too hard for me
well for forehand i throw destroyers, xcalibers, maxs, teerexs, monsters, wraiths, and bosses.
so far i have and can flip all but maxs and monsters. those are some overstable bastards hahahaha. i especially seem to flip wraiths, i dont throw them often at all, i really dont like them. umm as for destroyers i have been liking my cfr destroyer, it so much more overstable, bout as overstable as a max so i aint flipping that one. umm both star xcals i have are flippy but not as wraiths,trex, or destroy. but i will say for my xcals, theyre awesome for 300+ tunnel shots i get them to go straight as hell. teerexs are almost as flippy as wraiths for me. but great finesse driver for short turn over precision shots.
BOSSES are fucking fast, i have to hyzer them and they hyzer flip out into huge turn over bombs which is awesome to watch. huge distance outta these guys not too good into the wind tho. not many are, best i have found are firebirds (which i dont like), monsters, and maxs, the max being best for maximum d into wind.

umm back to destroyers, if u have problems flipping them, pick up a pro or cfr destroyer, so much more overstable. same about the xcal... well they only come in cfr and star, but cfr is more overstable.

but going back to this topic of best innova.

FH Tee Driver - Destroyer, Xcaliber, Boss, Max
BH Tee Driver - Beast, Monarch, CE Valk, Champ Orc, SL
FH/BH Fairway Driver - CE Valk, Champ TeeBird, Monster
FH Mid-Range - Champ Gator, Star Cro.
BH Mid-Range - Cobra, Roc. --------- but my fav BH Mids - Discraft Z-Comet, ESP Stratus (sorry innova fans hahaha)
Putter - Sorry guys im a Dcraft Cryztal FLX Challenger fan, but i use to throw KC Pro Aviars. (basically same flight pattern, but i had tons of bounce outs w/ KC cuz of how hard i putt)

one said:
Yeah, I actually picked up a desteroyer a couple months ago.....and even for someone like myself, who doesn't have a HUGE arm, it's been a very nice addition to the bag. I wish I could say as much for the X-Caliber....I picked one up, thinking it would just be a straighter destroyer, but it's most likely getting passed along or something.....I can barely stand it.

But yeah, Wraith is a fairly goto disc for me, and also yields my longest forehand drives.

and in the fairway driver/short driver department.....never leave home without at least 2 teebirds is my motto

Kyle Jacob Smalling said:
wraiths are pretty nice, but I like destroyers better :)

although wraiths will do anything you want

destroyers will only go straight and hard left
Im still in my first year of playing still. I really like the Star Sidewinder for most of my drives still, For forehand drives I use a Star FL. For putt and approach its a DX Aviar, my go to mid- range is the Discraft Buzzz, sorry Innova fans but ya gotta play with a buzzz. lol... I just didnt like the Roc ... it wasnt a comfortable disc for me to throw.
Driver - DX Destroyer 150 class or Star Roadrunner
Midrange - Star Skeeter
Putter - Aviar
man oh man... I've answered this question once before but...

Driver: .. CE Valkyrie (Just so straight... and FAR !!)
Midrange: KC Pro Roc (It'll do whatever you want it to)
Putter: KC Pro Aviar 12x ( just a solid putter..and feels great)
Actually depends on where you live , climate , humidity and altitude !!!!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968