The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

So, IYO, whats the best innova disc for

driver: star destroyer
multi-midrange: DX roc
putter: star aviar

Views: 4278

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Obviouslly one(me) has to go with the Valk in any plastic you choose. It is to drivers, what the roc is to mid range. STILL the farthest golf disc thrown!
Pro Boss
TL
DX ROC
Aviar
Teebird
driver - champ valkyrie
mid-range - star skeeter
putter - star aero
Monarch Hands Down! That baby sails far and straight. In my area they are really the only one's you can find, but I prefer Lighting discs.
The only disc that I can't ever seem to part with is my Valkyrie. I have had at least one Valkyrie in my bag since I first started, and it is the first thing I hand to a new player
The Valkyrie sails no doubt...I go back and forth between that one and the Monarch. I miss my Champion Valkyrie, I'm sure it has all sorts of new friends in the bottom of the pond. Does Innova make a floatie? I like Lightning discs for all their floaties.
all innova discs suck
Well they got the monopoly on Academy and in Chainville, USA there's not a lot of other options.
Putter- Rhyno (I use magnets to putt, rhynos to approach)
Mid-range- I don't use any innova mid-ranges
Driver- Beast, Destroyer, Eagle. I use them with the same amount of frequency.
Driver... TL: the star version is just amazing, you can use it on any line. The champ version resists turn a little more and doesn't have quite as much glide, I use it more on windy days.

Mid... Roc

Putter... D Challenger

Overstable Driver (had to create this category... Firebirdie I couldn't go without this disc now, it just gets used more and more.
I don't limit myself to one specific brand of discs. I use discraft for midrange, except a avenger ss, which is a rediculous killer driver, but i have to go with the monarch. Excellent glide, stays on line, and is just a great mid to long driver. My champion wraith is my go to driver though. I can do whatever I need with that. And it does vary from region to region. I'm the only person I know of in north central Kansas that mixes and matches alot. I am actually the only comet owner i know. And nothing compares to a buzzz or comet. I'd play a entire round with either if i had to. And I'd be lost without my champ rhyno and star aviar putters.

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968