The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

So, IYO, whats the best innova disc for

driver: star destroyer
multi-midrange: DX roc
putter: star aviar

Views: 4502

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I've been enjoying the Star Boss for forehands and the R-Pro for backhands. Forehand, I'm getting 30+ more feet than before, which was with a Star Destroyer.

My #1 backhand driver is still the ESP Avenger SS, but I found our today that the R-Pro Boss is "tune-able." I may be able to throw it past the Avenger, if so.
ROC.

I want to be buried with a ROC when I croak. Drive it, upshot, putt it.. You name it the ROC can do it. IMO the best single disc ever made. This is my reply for best innova disC.

Drivers i throw Pro/Star Wraiths and Champion Orcs... fairway KC Gazelle and Teebird
Mid ROCS... old San Marinos and KC 8x's are my favs. But all molds have a place.
Putter.. Glo Aviar bought a bunch of these way back when and still use them. love the feel of that plastic.
If you like the roc , try the glow roc it is a touch more supple and flies truer.
TEEbird!! the bestest
ROC
The only thing good about Innova is Millennium….lol
Ok, well I said I dont like the Roc but that is not exactly true. I found one, singular roc that I liked. It was super old and Im not even sure what kind of plastic it was. But I have thown: Super Rocs, KC rocs, san marino rocs, ontario rocs, dx rocs, and all of them have been garbage exept for the old ass one I found but I have since then lost it. I would definitely throw a Star rock (USDGC fundraiser roc) but I dont have the $ and I have really bad ass mids already, discraft baby!
well i would say the best driver was my Pro Wraith (it got stolen out of my car)
midrange- Star Spider
Putter- R-Pro Aviar P&A

however i am new to disc golfing so i am still trying out new discs
Laugh about the Groove, but I can throw it a good 50' further than any disc in my bag. And do it with accuracy that I don't have with any other disc.
I like the Valk, Leopard, and JK-Pro Aviar--respectively--Kyle.
t-bird,stingray.roc the first two in red champion plastic and a beat dx roc is essential to my bag
p.s. champ stingrays are o.o.p.
anybody have one for trade or sale?
i would look on ebay

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

Disc Golf Approach Shot Tips by Paul Ulibarri

Posted by Alan Barker on October 30, 2014 at 12:40pm

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968