The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

So, IYO, whats the best innova disc for

driver: star destroyer
multi-midrange: DX roc
putter: star aviar

Views: 4519

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

my personal favorite disc is the teebird because of how controlable it is. I trust it more then any other driver I have
The Boss. It's just ridiculous, more so the X Caliber.
Has the boss been released yet or did you throw a prototype?
The boss!?
FIREBIRD..next person not to say otherwise, this discussion will be closed! (just kidding, but not about the disc)
I see ben...

I've never thrown one...

They're good backhand?
Seriously. The best Innova disc is the one you find, that you can turn in for money :D... I made 6 bucks turning in junk...i mean Innova disc today. 6 more and I can finally get that max weight 08 Worlds Ghost Stamp Buzzz I've been wanting. Thank you Innova.

-Eric-
great topic as a lot of people have their own thoughts.

long distance - Beast
accurate driver - Teebird
approach - classic roc
putter - Rhyno

My personal favs.
Def a Valk or a Wraith for drivers. OBVIOUSLY a roc for midrange. and aviar for putter
John Hodgkins said:
Has the boss been released yet or did you throw a prototype?

Kyle Jacob Smalling said:
The boss!?

I threw, and own a pre release one given out at the U.S. Masters. Mine is an almost opaque chambion blue, I love it. Could I get away with throwing a Destroyer or Surge? Yes. Could I throw a Wraith for the same distance? Yes. Could I probably throw a Starfire for the same effect? Definitely. What is super special about "The Boss", not really that much. I can huck it about 450 feet forehand, it has a little to big of a rim to throw consistently backhand. I can throw a Destroyer RHBH or forehand about 425 feet. In all honesty, at this point, I really don't think discs can truly get get that much faster. There aren't too many holes anywhere that are substantially longer than 400 feet, that aren't at a down hill incline. It's really not that big of step, however, for coolness, this scores a 13 on a 10 scale.
I don't understand whats so wonderful about a valk? I'm terrible with them
Where can I find a Champion Viper? I've only seen the CFR Champions and have not found any for sale..

I will try a Firebird also...

TheCook said:
Try a Firebird . It seem to do the same thing for me. Ohh yeah and you can get it in Champ plastic

StillDead said:
I'm not really throwing Innova right now... but I have to say I LOVE the Viper! Why can't I get this in champion plastic???? I would love to have a 180 Champion Viper.... it would be in my bag so fast!!!!!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

Disc Golf Approach Shot Tips by Paul Ulibarri

Posted by Alan Barker on October 30, 2014 at 12:40pm

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968