www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

The clinic is marching on and baskets everywhere are cowering. Our group of stone-handed putters is improving. Scores are lowering, results are encouraging.

Follow the progress on our website, www.flyingdiscmagazine.com. Just click on the disc golf page and look for the Putting Confidence Program (PCP) stuff.

Thanks, Mark, for a super concept and all of your support.

Tags: Ellis, PCP, disc, fdm, flying, putt, putting

Views: 1

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

What day does the next clinic start?
I've watched that video about a month and a half ago and started doing the 30 for 30 (just on my own) and it has helped A LOT. At first I was thinking it was more about getting the disc in the basket... but then I found myself making sure that the disc came out of my hand the same way all the time! And that was the key for me..... consistant release!

I have to say that putting for 15 min before a round gives me great confidence!

So thank you Mr. Ellis... this is a great program and I will keep putting and practicing... this is a great way to set up a routine...
When we finish this one up we'll gauge things and based on the interest we see, we'll schedule another one up! We have the website all set up to track stuff, and we have more functionality and feature planned to augment.

Eric Sears said:
What day does the next clinic start?
hey now,I did my putting today 9/17/08.Sorry, Really disappointed with trying to log in on the FDM site.So,I'll be just as happy with my own basket at home and will not waste time trying to log in at the site.Better luck next time,keep flying.Peace
hey now,So I thought...he77,I'll try one more time.Still refusing to acknowlegde password.I've had at least four different attemps,follow the advise,get accepted with YET ANOTHER PASSWORD and then go to log in...Yep,no luck!!WTF!!Difficult to address the problem to FDM when I'm not even allowed to log in and contact about problem.VENTINGNever mind,I'll putt in my own backyard.Go Fly Your MAG

mr ed said:
hey now,I did my putting today 9/17/08.Sorry, Really disappointed with trying to log in on the FDM site.So,I'll be just as happy with my own basket at home and will not waste time trying to log in at the site.Better luck next time,keep flying.Peace

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

Disc Golf Approach Shot Tips by Paul Ulibarri

Posted by Alan Barker on October 30, 2014 at 12:40pm

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968