www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

My son and I have taken a disc golf road trip each of the past four summers. In 2007 our trip was three weeks long, covered 6,000 miles across eleven states, and we played 1,005 holes on 60 courses. We started from Oceanside CA (north of San Diego) and went to Am Worlds in Milwaukee, then back. As part of this trip we held kick-off and finish line tournaments to raise funds for EDGE.

You can see more about our tours at www.teamrizbee.com. I haven't fiished the section on the 2007 tour yet, but am working on it. I have made a Google Earth Tour of the 2007 trip and have attached it to this post. If you have Google Earth installed you can download the file, open it, and run the tour. It highlights the 60 courses we played, along with some other points of interest along the way. Lots of pictures included.

Tags: disc, golf, google earth, tour de rizbee, travel

Views: 6

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Too freaking awesome. My dad and I have been able to play together as well. While we haven't done a multi-day tour, we have gone to many tournaments together. It's been really cool learning the game with him, and having a bond that a lot of people don't ever get. I'll keep up-to-date on your 2007 tour, as your journey passed right through my hometown.

Awesome site, and good luck in 2008!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

Disc Golf Approach Shot Tips by Paul Ulibarri

Posted by Alan Barker on October 30, 2014 at 12:40pm

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968