www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

i was given a mini disc and was trying to find info on it there is a picture of a guy scratching his head looking at a basket that looks like is a shot over water to an island on the edge of the top of the mini there is the following text starting at the 12 o'clock postion reading clockwise

1984 B.I.T.C.H APRIL 28-29 BILL BURNS, INSTIGATOR
(small text so would fit in 2 lines) Arkansas Collate
Batesville, AR

I'll try to get a pic posted this weekend

Views: 15

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

there's a bill burns in dallas, tx he's on here and seems like he's been playing awhile
THAT IS MY MINI!!! Very good, Ben!

It was held at Arkansas College (not Collate, I know, it's kind of hard to read- it is hard to fit a lot of words on a mini). The abbreviation stood for the Batesville Invitational Tournament for a Chosen Handful. I "invited" anybody who showed up. Anything else you want to know?

Ben, I will try and send you a message with my home phone number, Pls call me while you are in town, And yeah, I have been playing awhile. I got a call a few weeks ago from someone who called me because they found my disc, and wanted to know if that was really my PDGA number. I told them it was (it is only 3 digits).

Gotta go - my wife's PC is not working and I gotta look at it.

Bill
thanks for the info i was given the mini when i had my first good round with the club i played with back in 98 or somewhere around there and if i remember right most of the guys that i learned to play with had 3 digit PDGA number too lol

Bill Burns said:
THAT IS MY MINI!!! Very good, Ben!

It was held at Arkansas College (not Collate, I know, it's kind of hard to read- it is hard to fit a lot of words on a mini). The abbreviation stood for the Batesville Invitational Tournament for a Chosen Handful. I "invited" anybody who showed up. Anything else you want to know?

Ben, I will try and send you a message with my home phone number, Pls call me while you are in town, And yeah, I have been playing awhile. I got a call a few weeks ago from someone who called me because they found my disc, and wanted to know if that was really my PDGA number. I told them it was (it is only 3 digits).

Gotta go - my wife's PC is not working and I gotta look at it.

Bill
cool story.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

Disc Golf Approach Shot Tips by Paul Ulibarri

Posted by Alan Barker on October 30, 2014 at 12:40pm

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968