www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

I don't really know what to look for as far as a driver turn over disc goes.
I know the stingray is a good one for me in the mids what is similar to that in drivers?

innova or discraft i would like positive or negative opinions

I was thinking about the sidewinder or the roadrunner maybe the leopard i don't like the stratus or the comet

Tags: Discs

Views: 305

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

cryztal z Avenger SS. 174.. FLip city
150 Champion Valkyrie or light weight Champion/Star Roadrunner or Champion/Star Leopard are good to go brand new off the shelf.

Of course you can use any older beat in driver like a Beast, TL, Wraith or even Destroyer. I have an old JLS and an old Orion that are now rollers, but were excellent turnover discs a couple of years ago. There is always a use for those beat up drivers that go a long way but don't come back at the end of the flight any more.
star roadrunner, but I'd like to try the avenger ss as well.
only use the roadrunner for long anhyzers, for shorter (up to 250-270') I throw forehand with an esp venom or z flick depending on the wind
I use a candy pro Leopard 172g, $. I am experimenting with a trashed 171g Polaris, it is definately an aquired taste. Recently got a 167g CE Sidewinder but I havn't had the chance to test it yet.
broken in x-xpress
SS avengers, Z-Flash, and beat up esp Surges.
Any disc that is beat down and bent.
Hit trees, run it over, kick it, tweak it, mangle it and it will turn over!
Oh, keep it sanded smooth for flight.
Professional advice from http://www.ClearwaterDiscGolfStore.com
ie; an Eagle is a super over-stable driver. When it gets beat, we write a B in front of the E and call it a Beagle (Beat Eagle) and it will turn over during the entire flight....Use lifespans of the same disc for different turns, but all the same distance.
I use a slightly beat in Wraith or Viking. Valkyries work well to, but they turn too much for me.
Star Sidewinder.
Champ Monarch.
Star Roadrunner.
discraft avenger ss
DGA rogue!!!
My newest addition to my bag was a DGA Rogue I was given. I wasn't sure what to do with it, but now I use for those long, turnover shots.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968