www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

It's so loud it sets off seismographs at Cal Tech

Views: 14

Replies to This Discussion

I challenge Kevin Gomez to a SNAP-OFF. Whoever can create the most decibels of sound wins.
Posts in this forum should be answers to the question: "How loud is Gomez's snap?"
Not loud enough to remain unchallenged.
So loud I can pinpoint the exact hole he is playing from my house in TX whenever he throws.
Gomez's snap is so loud it wakes up sleeping dogs in China.
Kevin Gomez once taught Jerry Garcia the secret of his amazing snap. Jerry subsequently lost half a finger with his newfound knowledge. Kevin doesn't teach The Snap(tm) to anyone any more.

It's so loud it will blow off the fingers of non-KG throwers.
It's so loud that Crackle and Pop just plain gave up.
It's so loud that he keeps a fire extingusher in his bag so he can put out the surrounding trees that he ignites due to the friction that causes his amazing snap. So loud that a black bar reading "CENSORED" appears around his fingers when he throws due to the graphic violence and partial nudity of his SNAP. So loud that Chuck Norris has to roundhouse kick someone in the face every time Gomez throws just so he won't look bad in comparison. So loud that the ground is covered with animal droppings after he throws because the animals pooed themselves. So loud that Gomez has to hustle everyone in order to pay off the tickets he receives from disturbing the peace when he throws. So loud that the "shot heard 'round the world" was actually Gomez teeing off. So loud that the universe was caused by Gomez's snap, also known as "The Big Bang". So loud that I'm afraid if I stop making up analogies Gomez's snap will come to my house and cut me.
Kevin's snap is so loud, it drives children insane. Just look at the pevious post. :)
You got that right. I never get enough sleep because I hear Gomez's snap ringing in my head late at night. That's why Rizbee and I are late to tourneys.
Its so loud it alerts the cow's that he is going to HIT them (they still don't have time to get out of the way)
KG's snap is so loud that the energy released could power a small country for a month.
It's so loud that the International Space Station had to change its orbit.
It's so loud that the pads on his fingers had to be reinforced with tungstun carbide.

RSS

Blog Posts

Disc Golf Approach Shot Tips by Paul Ulibarri

Posted by Alan Barker on October 30, 2014 at 12:40pm

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968