www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

Latest Newsletter from Discraft. They are selling misprints. For those who dont really care about stamps this is a good way to get ahold of the best disc ever made really cheap.

Discraft Misprints Newsletter

-Eric-

Tags: Discraft, Elite X, Elite Z, Misprint, Newsletter, Pro D

Views: 241

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Good Find Eric!
hey now,www.discraft.com.Stay informed.Recieved their news just the other day,thanks for the info Eric.
Take some acitone and just wipe it off
Be careful with acetone if you are trying to get the stamp off your disc. I tried it on an ESP Avenger and it only got some of the black off (it turned it gray) so I tried it a few more times and then noticed it was starting to eat at the plastic. By that time the disc was beyond repair, I threw it a couple time the next time I went out and it sucked. My wife tried acetone on a few of hers though and it worked the first time for the entire stamp. So my advice is to go really easy with it and if it doesn't work give up on trying it for that disc.
Try fingernail polish remover and a light scrubby pad first. That will take the stamp off most anything. If you are still having issues go a lil more hardcore and use some acetone. I would not suggest acetone on X, DX, ESP, Pro, Proto, Star plastic though. Usally fingernail polish remover does the trick on them.

-Eric-
it says there are not model names on all the discs, but are there weights on them? how can u tell the model of the disc if its not printed? is there a way to tell? i mean i would only buy them for practice but i am just wondering
Kyle said:
it says there are not model names on all the discs, but are there weights on them? how can u tell the model of the disc if its not printed? is there a way to tell? i mean i would only buy them for practice but i am just wondering

They usally have some sort of sticker to tell ya what something is. Its not stamped on or it may be stamped on just not perfect. Reguardless of stamp or not, they usally have the weight. IF they do not just take em all to a post office or a Staples etc, and have them weighed.

ORRRR

You can buy a bunch, send them to me, I will tell you what they are and send them back >:) MUAHAHAHA.

-Eric-

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968