www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

Give me a break... have you all heard of the new Disc that is coming out I think next month? The Boss. It has a speed of 13... The Destroyer and Xcalibur have speeds of 12. Do we really need a faster disc?

Views: 1

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I know I need it. I'm tired of throwing less than 600'.
I am throwing over 600' already...on my second throw. I'm curious how wide the wing is going to be, the Xcaliber's is pretty wide as is. Could be interesting. On a positive note, I do like the sound of it being more understable than the Destroyer.
I want this disc soooo bad

I love discs with wide rims.
Seriously...Your asking why a company is making a better product? Oh, and the disc is available on ebay and other sites right now. I think I know why one might cry about a new faster disc. This new disc are going to make the new courses longer and that scares you...
Why would the the Boss be more understable than the Destroyer of it has the same turn numbers? All the stats are the same as the Destroyer except for the speed. I heard that it had the widest of rim of all Innova disc.
Seriously...Your asking why a company is making a better product? Oh, and the disc is available on ebay and other sites right now. I think I know why one might cry about a new faster disc. This new disc are going to make the new courses longer and that scares you...
Why would the the Boss be more understable than the Destroyer of it has the same turn numbers? All the stats are the same as the Destroyer except for the speed. I heard that it had the widest of rim of all Innova disc.
Why do we make better things?
How many new golf clubs are out there, each year?
How many new cars are coming out in the next couple of years?
It's the way it is.
Dunipace asked us one year "Should I stop making new discs?"
"We all said to continue."
Push the envelope.
Im under the impression right now that a faster disc will cover more ground quicker then then what we have today , therefor we will go farther with it. I already see it with comparisons to what is out there already , just compare the discs you have and the speeds , then look at each of there distance sets [in grouped throws]. What you should be seeing is a faster disc going farther then the rest.

Stephen9973
LOL Innova finally caught up to the 150 Flick. Congratz.

-Eric-
I enjoy testing out some new plastic, so bring it on I say!

And i'm going to try a 150 Flick now....
Hootie said:
I enjoy testing out some new plastic, so bring it on I say!

And i'm going to try a 150 Flick now....

IMO Flicks are underrated and they are hella fast. I think you will be suprised.

-Eric-
I'l be getting a Flick this weekend now. Possibly the most low-profile disc i've ever seen, especially in 150g weight. Can't wait to see how i can make it fly.
yeah and next year they need to make one faster than that then faster and faster until i can throw 600

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

Disc Golf Approach Shot Tips by Paul Ulibarri

Posted by Alan Barker on October 30, 2014 at 12:40pm

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968