www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

Wraith!!! No questions!!!! Boom! :)

Views: 42

Replies to This Discussion

latex?

LSDiscs Bren said:
What kind of plastic do these 'Melanies' come in? Sounds interesting! I will buy one as soon as you tell me where to get them!
i would have to say that the Surge ESP is absolutly the best driver ever made. I also like the Avenger alot too. I have heard some great things about the predator but i haven't got a chance to throw one yet.
well there's the eco xcal & destroyers, ce destroyers, and then occasionally the ce sidewinders
Champion Wraith, hands down. I've thrown groove, boss, destroyer (still carry a couple...), Orion LS, several DGA and Discraft drivers, but the pure predictability, control, and distance of the Wraith can't be beat. A heavy Star Destroyer is my hard headwind driver, and a star wraith for tree-lined narrow fairways sometimes, but the Champion wraith is my "go-to" disc...
I would have to say the surge ss and coming in second for me is the teerex. I just recently got the surge and it has upped my average a decent 20 ft.
im gonna have to say the almighty xcaliber for max distance and my good old groove for controlled shots and sidewinders are good for rollers they go a long ways!

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968