www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

My link to http://www.pdga.com/ gets me the IE page "Cannot FInd Server". Anyone having trouble connecting?

Views: 4

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Yes, the USDGC site is back up.
At least they have put up a page saying the page is down, lol.
what is up with the pdga.com site
it has been hacked. I was able to get around the main page and into the discussion page but now it appears that it has been pulled down entirely
I figgered something was up when I got an error. I hope Theo can find out who is doing this. It doesn't make sense. Who would have a vendetta against the PDGA???

Oh, never mind, one person comes to mind...
Bill Burns said:
I figgered something was up when I got an error. I hope Theo can find out who is doing this. It doesn't make sense. Who would have a vendetta against the PDGA???

Oh, never mind, one person comes to mind...

It may or may not have anything to do with someone with a previous relation to the pdga. It may simply be that the pdga site was an easy mark.
I signed up for a local A-Tier last night, my first, and when the PDGA.com heard the hilarious news, the server went into convulsions. My bad.
We have an A tier in two weeks, the Oklahoma Open and signups were through PDGA.com Wonder how that will all play out now.
Bummer - today is my birthday and I was hoping to see the little cake next to my name on the message board.
Twoputt said:
We have an A tier in two weeks, the Oklahoma Open and signups were through PDGA.com Wonder how that will all play out now.

pdgasignup.com and pdgastore.com are still up.
There was definitely a hacker's "tag" page up when I went there this morning, bragging about having broken the site. I wish I had made a PDF but I wasn't awake enough yet.
Someone on the east coast was more awake...
http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e80/hicks107/SnagIt1.png

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968