www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

I'm trying to get new ideas for my club's events schedule. So far we've done singles and doubles, tag matches are being discussed...

Views: 2

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Definitely get some bag tags, they add a lot of interest to an ordinary round.
Bag tags are a must... and GLOW Mini's!! Night Golf ROCKS!!!
I like Pro-am doubles, with nights of best Shot, Alternate shot or Worst shot for variety.
Dang, 'nuff said.

Mark Stephens said:
We started with bag tags this year. You had to be a member to buy bag tags. Membership rose from 35 to 90 this year.
I hate to beat a dead horse but bag tags are aweseome, also one of the leagues that I goto (a3disc) does a Discraft 1 disc challenge. Proto disc for a round to see how it does. 140 some odd players this year attended. You must be current with your league dues to play and its a members only. 25$ per person.
The league gives you a mini, shirt, and disc of choice. then you get the one disc proto.... I dont know if this is somthing special that A3 gets alone or if it's something you could talk to a rep at discraft about. But at 25$ a head, alot of people come out of the woods for all that swag..
The "Skins" game.
Rick said:
Bag tags are a must... and GLOW Mini's!! Night Golf ROCKS!!!

Yeah.
Thanks for the input, I'm certain we'll be having tag matches soon... Halloween night golf sound fun too. We've got a campus course where there are a few lights that are kept lit after dark, let's hope it doesn't snow...
Has anyone ever played a Ript or Ript Revenge round? Wonder if you could make it into a tournament format? Not a PDGA tourney, maybe just for fun and some discs or accessories...
No I have not. What exactly do you speak of?

Hootie said:
Has anyone ever played a Ript or Ript Revenge round? Wonder if you could make it into a tournament format? Not a PDGA tourney, maybe just for fun and some discs or accessories...
Bag tags, ace pots and CTPs are easy ways to add interest and add some friendly competition. Ript Revenge is a little more beginner friendly and can level a playing field, I'm not sure I would pay to play a Ript round though, kinda like playing poker with all the odd number cards being wild.
yeah we did it last summer as a last round in our handicap league.....lots of fun. We played a regular round with ctp's etc. then played ript. Worked out well and we'd do it again
Hootie said:

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968