www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

The DISC GOLF JUNKIES club is lookin for more addicted people to join our club. Lets hear how you feed your need of throwing plastic at inatimate objects... unless its the guy/girl with the cell phone on the course than u can try and nail him/her haha. Come check us out and join the club... 29 members as of right now. will u be 30?

Views: 2

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

If you are on this site, aren't you considered a disc golf addict?
Nah, no way. We're looking for the REAL Disc Golf Junkies, that is if they arent reading about DG on DGRUS, they are out playing DG, dreaming of smashing center chain while they are sleeping, day dreaming at work about the great round they had on the weekend or the dream round they are going to have. If your driving through the country or past a park, you think that might make a great course there ... then your a disc golf junkie!
This is okay,
But having played a lot of sports outside of disc golf, it is good to get away from your passion to appreciate it even more.
And also to get a new look at it each time.
Good luck!
I spend a lot of hours with the business and the 'game.'
But don't consider myself an addict.
And my hours are REAL.
there has been many of country cruises i've been on where i see a nice yard or stretch of land and said to my wife if we owned that there would be discs in the air.
Disc Player Sports said:
This is okay,
But having played a lot of sports outside of disc golf, it is good to get away from your passion to appreciate it even more.
Good luck!
And my hours are REAL.

Well then DPS, I guess this aint the club for you is it?
Others may differ......

Bryce Hill aka Hardcore Hyzer said:
Disc Player Sports said:
This is okay,
Good luck!
And my hours are REAL.

Disc Player Sports said:
Others may differ......

Disc Player Sports said:
This is okay,
Good luck!
And my hours are REAL.

Not sure how others would differ when you yourself said your not addicted to the game ... I guess we just dont see eye to eye on who's addicted to the game and who's just a player of the game ... Also I run my own business ... I know the dedication and time it takes to do such ... I never said you dont work hard at promoting the sport of disc golf or your business ... I know those hours are very REAL dude and keep up the hard work! Bring the Shut Up and Throw Tour North of the Border ... we will play some DG, have a few laughs and knock back a few beers :)
Need a retailer there.

Disc Player Sports said:
Others may differ......

Disc Player Sports said:
This is okay,
Good luck!
And my hours are REAL.

Not sure how others would differ when you yourself said your not addicted to the game ... I guess we just dont see eye to eye on who's addicted to the game and who's just a player of the game ... Also I run my own business ... I know the dedication and time it takes to do such ... I never said you dont work hard at promoting the sport of disc golf or your business ... I know those hours are very REAL dude and keep up the hard work! Bring the Shut Up and Throw Tour North of the Border ... we will play some DG, have a few laughs and knock back a few beers :)
Nah, no way. We're looking for the REAL Disc Golf Junkies, that is if they arent reading about DG on DGRUS, they are out playing DG, dreaming of smashing center chain while they are sleeping, day dreaming at work about the great round they had on the weekend or the dream round they are going to have. If your driving through the country or past a park, you think that might make a great course there ... then your a disc golf junkie!

i think this applies to me haha. i disc any available moment i can, when im sitting in my college classes during lecture i doodle down pictures of disc golf baskets, if i cant play or im doing homework i am usually on this disc golf forum or one of the many other DG sites, i look at any open area and think of how sweet a course i could set up, i constantly talk disc golf to the point where my gf can come annoyed.... im pretty damn sure im a hardcore disc golf junkie
Kyle said:

i think this applies to me haha. i disc any available moment i can, when im sitting in my college classes during lecture i doodle down pictures of disc golf baskets, if i cant play or im doing homework i am usually on this disc golf forum or one of the many other DG sites, i look at any open area and think of how sweet a course i could set up, i constantly talk disc golf to the point where my gf can come annoyed.... im pretty damn sure im a hardcore disc golf junkie

Haha. I do this too. All my notes for class have a little stick figure me playing disc golf. I will usually draw myself playing a hole in the margins. Turns out stick figure kerry is much better than the real one. Every one of his throws looks like it is going to be an ace.
Kerry said:
Kyle said:

Haha. I do this too. All my notes for class have a little stick figure me playing disc golf. I will usually draw myself playing a hole in the margins. Turns out stick figure kerry is much better than the real one. Every one of his throws looks like it is going to be an ace.

i also draw course designs and all that good stuff...i have made courses that take up 2-3 pages in a notebook. i also try to redesign my home courses to make them sweeter
Don't think so dude.
The Shut Up & Throw Tour is to help out Disc Player Retailers give away FREE items. FREE $100 worth!
Good for the guy who started this club.
Just my opinion this site is full of addicted disc-ers.

EZMONEY25 said:
Aww and why do you need a retalier store to take your tour up north? I smell p-ssy, is that you disc golf sports?

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968