www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

The DISC GOLF JUNKIES club is lookin for more addicted people to join our club. Lets hear how you feed your need of throwing plastic at inatimate objects... unless its the guy/girl with the cell phone on the course than u can try and nail him/her haha. Come check us out and join the club... 29 members as of right now. will u be 30?

Views: 2

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

If you go to the "Shut Up & Throw Tour" club on this site, you'll see that Disc Player has given away $1100 this year so far for it. Plus various other causes!
How much have you given?
Disc Player Sports said:
If you are on this site, aren't you considered a disc golf addict?
Heard that.
I didn't sleep for a couple days because of work and disc golf last week, I work third shift, I had to force myself to sleep all day sunday, waking up intervally because I wasnt discing. I played 4 rounds straight at my home course the next day, the went out to Oshtemo at golfed two rounds there, then went to work. I don't know if I was absessed with disc golf before the Worlds came to Kalamazoo, where I am, but I know I am now. I must disc golf daily, or I'm not happy. I love to make the disc fly and I love to hear chains smashing. I'm pretty dedicated. I'm from Michigan and we play all year long, no off-season. If there is lightning, we're probably not gonna play, that's about it though. I got my first ace of the year Feb. 13 in 8 inches of snow (hole 3 at oshtemo from the am tee). So yeah, I'm a disc golf junkie, I dont go anywhere without my disc bag.
I understand the taking your disc bag with you every where ... Ive just gone past that one though ... you gotta get a travel basket ... just got a DGA Mach Lite ....sooooo sweeet! I can get my fix for plastic and chains almost anywhere now.
Yep, Im an addict. Nuff said.
Right on more addicts joining the club ...wooohooo up to 35 now as of this post ... I KNOW there are more jukies out here... admitting your a disc golf junkie is a good thing :)

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968