www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

So i went to oshtemo with wade yesterday and learn a nice of a lot. it was cold and the bugs were out but nevertheless i had a blast. it was well worth it. i guess true discgolfers play in any weather conditions, or i've been told. i'm from the south. Memphis, TN. to be exact so i hadn't yet been broken in to this mich. weather. i'm not quite sure that i'm ready for the winter. but i guess i would get out there and play a game or two.

Views: 0

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

This wade dude needs to only make 1 video

instead of like 500000000000000000000000000000000 short clips
Maybe Wade's videos would be better if they were compiled, but where's the harm in posting a bunch of them? He's contributing to the website and he's a good player who many viewers could learn a thing or two from. No reason to be negative about someone sharing their pride in their game.

Anyway Rodney, I would go all out and play through the winter here if I were you. Nothing will get you used to MI weather faster, and you'll appreciate Spring way more that way. I'll see you out at Oshtemo one of these days.
rodney, do you go by R.J.? if so i think i met you at Knollwood one day playing with my friend justin.
Oshtemo was one of the courses used for the World Championships this past summer. Oshtemo is pronounced: Ahhsh-tee-moe. What was funny was that many of the players visiting from other states could not pronounce it-even after hearing the locals correct them. I heard numerous versions.
I played oshtemo when I went to michigan

I couldn't pronounce it either.

But, that course is most definitely the hardest I've ever played
hey that is a pretty hard 1 to play. i like it though. i can roll most the course. i had a blast. not ready for winter though

Kyle Jacob Smalling said:

Hey Rodney, I heard you roll all your drives. Never heard of anyone that did that since its one of the hardest shots for most players. If its true then why?

Rodney Spears said:
hey that is a pretty hard 1 to play. i like it though. i can roll most the course. i had a blast. not ready for winter though

Kyle Jacob Smalling said:

yeah man. i'm from out of state but i live here now. i coulnd't say the word at first but i gotta down. i think i will play that course mostly. i'm not much into playing knollwood. i live on drake so i'm close to them both

mark ellis said:
Oshtemo was one of the courses used for the World Championships this past summer. Oshtemo is pronounced: Ahhsh-tee-moe. What was funny was that many of the players visiting from other states could not pronounce it-even after hearing the locals correct them. I heard numerous versions.
yeah i'm R.J

joshlotto said:
rodney, do you go by R.J.? if so i think i met you at Knollwood one day playing with my friend justin.
Rodney "R.J" Spears said:
yeah i'm R.J

joshlotto said:

tight, let me know when youll be out there next. me and Blaze are out there almost everyday.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968