www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

a video i found online that has to deal with the father of disc golf on "Ripley's believe it or not"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Jid3-XOLRo

kind of makes you think about the discs your throwing

does anybody have one of these discs?

Views: 0

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I saw this on TV last night. Did anybody else notice the Discraft stickers on the injection molding machines?
Cool !!!!!
Yeah, it was pretty sweet! The discs with Steady Ed's ashes in them were still available about six months back, dunno about now....

PS Discraft manufacture all DGA discs, as far as I'm aware. Same as Innova make all Millennium plastic.
another reason why discraft rocks...
Mr. Thingdoer said:
I saw this on TV last night. Did anybody else notice the Discraft stickers on the injection molding machines?

The whole thing was filmed at the Discraft factory in Michigan five or six years ago. As Hootie points out, Discraft manufactures many of DGA's discs.

I don't own any of the discs, but I know a couple folks who do have some. They don't throw them, which isn't what Ed had in mind, I think.
i have one of the drivers with a steady ed logo and you can see the ashes..pretty rad
BTW all, the IDGC has both the Disc set and the Ultra-stars with Ed's ashes available. 200$ for set of discs, 50$ for Ultra-star. They are in the pro shop!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968