www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

Okay...I know this isn't disc golf related...but many of you know me and I have passed two auditions to be on Wheel of Fortune and I got the call yesterday confirming my tape date! I am going to LA in 2 weeks (october 16th) for the taping....and then I assume it will air shortly after! I will let you all know. Thanks for all the love and support people! Tara*

Views: 5

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Good luck kiddo....
I'd like to buy a vowel :) good luck on the wheel.
Maybe you can get a disc golfers episode going...
That is TOO COOL!!! What were the auditions like? Definitely have to give a shout out to the disc golf peeps.
Okay....I know how I can make this disc golf related....they asked me about what I do etc...and what I'm going to share when I am introduced by Pat and I told her that I am a competitive disc golfer!! So....that's really all I am sharing besides the pups....so hows that Mark? hehe
yea that's a great idea even bring a disc to give to pat. that will surely get some extra attention. :)
Quick, somebody with some talent make a dyed disc that looks like the "wheel" !!
Sweet !!!! Good Luck and have Fun !!!!!
hey now,good luck and hope to catch you on the show.There have been a few disc golfers on WOF,most wore the Navy uniform.Bring a disc,mini or two,don't leave Vana out.Peace
yeah, that would be cool. Just mention disc golf someway!
One other thing... Make sure you let us know which day it will air. Sometimes I miss some of the shows.
wear a discgolf shirt/polo......

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968