www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

Okay...I know this isn't disc golf related...but many of you know me and I have passed two auditions to be on Wheel of Fortune and I got the call yesterday confirming my tape date! I am going to LA in 2 weeks (october 16th) for the taping....and then I assume it will air shortly after! I will let you all know. Thanks for all the love and support people! Tara*

Views: 4

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I had no idea that you are going to The Wheel of Fortune. Good luck to you and stay calm and use the force when you're up there. I know you'll do great. It'll be like disc golf, the one who has the most fun wins. Good luck again and see you when you get home, and here's a go get em hug from me.
Go Spokanite! I'd like to solve the puzzle! Don't forget to give a shout out to your GCF friends too!
Is this going to be on tomorrow?
So I just got back from Thanksgiving Weekend out of town... But decided to have Wheel of Fortune set to record. All I can say is that you REPRESENTED !! You blew everyone else out of the water. Nice job winning the trip to Vancouver, Canada and the $29,524 (I would not have guessed Juneau either)

Sorry for the spoilers for whoever is reading and haven't watched the episode yet.

Very sweet indeed.
Dont for get to bring your discs to Vancouver with you, some nice courses there from what I understand.
Look on youtube....
There is footage of Brian Mace on the Price is Right with Bob Barker.
Spell d-i-s-c g-o-l-f
Best of luck and have fun doing it.
The TV people like to see happy people, it helps ratings.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968