www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

I've heard many people boast about Gateway's putter's. I myself am a faithful Supersoft Wizard convert. The confidence I've gained after switching to this putter a few months back is immeasurable. It's literally saved 5-6 putts each round.

Has anybody else here ever had the pleasure of dealing with David McCormack, the owner of Gateway discs though? I can't remember the last time the owner of any business has ever been available to help in such a personal manner. This man and his business have my recommendation.

My hat comes off to you David. Thanks for such great products, and prompt, professional service!

Views: 8

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

hey now,not sure what back pack.I thought they only had one version,if not, any feed back is appreciated.The Gateway site only shows one backpack under "Bags".Peace

Mark Stephens said:
Are you referring to the new Ozark bag?

mr ed said:
hey now,any feedback on Gateway's backpack for discs.How many discs can be carried,water bottle capacity,etc.Thanks
Mr. Thingdoer said:
I have a few Sabres, a Magic, the Wizards, an Element, and a Demon. The Element was my "go to" mid for quite a bit, it might still be, but I'm giving the 08 Ace Race a run to see how that works out for me. The Wizards NEVER let me down. those will have a place in my bag until somebody releases a better product. The Sabre is the absolute straightest driver that I've ever thrown, so it comes out when my life depends on the shot. It's not a bomber though, I use a Force for that. I bought my girlfriend an Element, Sabre, Wizard, and Magic and Demon as well. She uses the Sabre all the time, and I think she has the most success with it. I think they're great for chicks, or people with smaller hands. If she's going for distance, she throws a 158g Monarch. The "E" plastic is pretty nice for the price. Gateway's products are really top notch, not overpriced, and seem to be made for people who don't have success with the other brands offerings.

Smokey said:
Dave is a great person to deal with. He will try to get you what you want if it is at all possible. It is great to be able to throw the Gateway plastic and let people see how good the products really are. Too many people only give the putters a chance, but trust me the mids and drivers are something to behold, especially for those with smaller hands.
http://cgi.ebay.com/Gateway-Disc-Golf-Bag_W0QQitemZ290256378035QQih...

here ya go, spend the extra $5 bucks and get the extra storage.

After using a revo backback I do prefer the Gateway ozark. One, Its not as hot on your back, carry a friends revo on your back all round as a caddy and you will see what im talking about. I love revo products, but i find gateway has made a hit with this new pack. Great storage, great price. ($85 bucks damn near half what a revo dual pack is.) And just damn comfy, It distributes the weight diff. then a dual pack but doesnt hurt your shoulders, your lower back and best of all a bag isnt bouncing on your butt for a full round. Trust me if you get it you will love it.
hey now,thanks for the info beatz.Peace
Hey Beatz, I bet the bag is as big as you are.
No joke, bigger !!!!

After losing 70 lbs in a year things are getting good. 3xl shirts now instead of 5-6xl !!!!!

Now if i can just get some more gateway shirts in my size im good to go.

Surely a great bag for all.

And the best putters in the market!!!!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968