www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

Hi. I work for Trulia.com, a revolutionary real estate search engine. I'm writing a piece for my Trulia blog (http://www.trulia.com/blog/ruth) about the best places for disc golfers to live. How will I determine the spots on this list? Your feedback! So let it rip...

Tags: area, best, city, club, course, disc, golfers, most

Views: 269

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I believe every "best of" list is going to have some kind of biased point of view. Obviously Ruth believes Ann Arbor is the best place to live/play disc golf is because she lives there. I think the list should have been a top ten instead of top 3. Austin, TX is not a top 3 location for disc golf that is for sure, the traffic there is absolutely ridiculous.
I would have LOVED to do a top 10 or even 15! For time reasons, I had to limit it to three. Maybe after my initial presentation is over (next week), I will expand it and bring the content over here from Trulia.com. Or maybe we could do a survey of all DGRUS users; that would be cool!

Also - I don't actually live in Ann Arbor anymore but I miss it dearly. I live in Brooklyn now and let me tell you, NYC should be on the WORST places for disc golfers to live.

MC said:
I believe every "best of" list is going to have some kind of biased point of view. Obviously Ruth believes Ann Arbor is the best place to live/play disc golf is because she lives there. I think the list should have been a top ten instead of top 3. Austin, TX is not a top 3 location for disc golf that is for sure, the traffic there is absolutely ridiculous.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

Disc Golf Approach Shot Tips by Paul Ulibarri

Posted by Alan Barker on October 30, 2014 at 12:40pm

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968